20.4.11

I have found benjie, my missing puzzle piece. Now I'm complete :)

I have found benjie, my missing puzzle piece. Now I'm complete.




Basic Information

Location
Malaysia, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Birthday
05 February 2004
Biography
Name:Benjie velove
Age: 9years old
Relationship: SINGLE
Owner: Velove Shieffa
Height: 6cm height
Weight:less than 10gram
Attire: Pink shirt with denim jeans
Occupation: Model for entire of life for velove
Car: Red Truck from velove
Awards
'cutest', 'best teddy of year'..
Gender
Male
Personal information
'totally lonely'
Personal interests
new partner...cute...sweet... can join be his partner when photoshoot...



.: CUPCAKES BESAMA BENJIE :.
 .: CUPCAKES DELIVERED VIA BENJIE'S TRUCK :.
 .: BENJIE AT THE PHOTOSHOOT LOCATION :.
.: MISSING TRUCK:.

gracia to benji ...alwyz be with me for 9 years.... do like him at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lovely-Benjie/168234733225396

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute...i also have mine...cik kura! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nnti kenal2kan dengan benjie yaa:)

    ReplyDelete

Spread Love <3