14.5.11

::New Mission::

OWLA blog walkers:) just wanna share a few things before i sleep... thnks for those hacked my acc..really appreciate:) I lost my important entries last nite....i don't wanna say anything regarding on that issues.. Not so IMPORTAnt.. coz there are MOST IMPORTANT thing i have to think before i sleep now..haha... so funny when all my friend beat me with something that not so RELEVANT at all... HAHA.. u guys soo funny!!.. but... I will accept your beat during our chit chat on last nite dinner..:) just give me time to prove that to u guys k! haha... oraite.. however at all... u guys also have to prepare for that beating...."ANYTHINGS i can ask kan...even i request for da private JET!!.. jgn u guys gv me da fake one sudah!! haha" coz.. i will prove to u guys as soon as possible... haha....OK... i'm on planning for my new mission...:) wish me luck! 

that all....have a great weekend! 2 days more to go back to my hometown... so excited!! lalalala.....love song on my head..

::quotes of the day::
“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Doomsday. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread Love <3