20.5.11

::Urban Architecture Sephora Malaysia at Starhill Gallery::

Hello again! On this beautiful Thursday morning, I would like to share my sensation towards visited a new Urban Architecture Sephora Malaysia at Starhill Gallery ...The taste of design for that exterior building structural generally was prove that Malaysia have a sense of design.. And I'm happy to see that :)... That is because compared to a few country that I had visited in my previous years...for example Sephora at Singapore.. the interior outlet is huge than in Malaysia. I talk about their interior might be quite same in terms of concept.. but I'm so glad, now, Sephora was enter the Malaysia market!

::History of this building::
Setting a new benchmark in beauty standards, raising the bar in the Malaysian beauty industry, French beauty retailer debuts its flagship store in Kuala Lumpur come early May 2011.

Founded in 1933, Sephora, a titan in the beauty retail industry, is aquired by Paris – based LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Henessy). The Malaysian flagship joins the ranks of other cities such as Paris, Rome and New York, putting Malaysia on the map.
Standing at 2-storeys, Sephora Malaysia is situated at Starhill Gallery along Bintang walk. Sephora Malaysia aims to be the destination where customers can explore and learn the latest beauty trends and tips, complimenting their fast-paced and savvy lifestyles.

Sephora Malaysia carries famous brands such as Clinique, Dior, Estee Lauder, Lancome and many more. Famous brands aside, groundbreaking and upcoming brands such as Amazing Cosmetics, Bare Minerals, Urban Decay and the Sephora private label collection are also being carried by them. Giving customers a wide choice in beauty categories including skincare, makeup, fragrance, body and hair care,men’s accessories and many more.

More info can get from this..
::CLICK HERE::

::From my simple snap in Black & white::
-Here the exterior-
::here the entrance::
i Love the entrance to the Sephora boutique... just blck n white:)
::here the interior::
for those makeup lover...U should try all the sample..haha... really stunning:)...

Or u may visit:
www.sephora.com

Finally.... I assume....that day was soooo great.........I've enjoy my walk..I've enjoy my lunch with bestfriend... n i've enjoy the scenery...........last but not least....I've enjoy to snap lot of pictures in many aspects.....:)
There we go...
Here is my few fav picts snapped by my bestfriend... during our lunch at da Nandoz...
At the other side....Vee sempat snap beberapa angle yg Vee suka.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread Love <3