30.6.11

.:dINNer @ Pressroom:.

Hello AGAIN!! :) tonite vee just blogging related last nite dinner at pressroom:) mmg sdp!!as usual.. dtg for order seafood pasta.... sum chicken menu and fish creamy...Vee lupa apa namanya..coz in italian words..:)
FOR those yg gemarkan western Italiano...u guys can come to LAbodega yang bercawangan di jalan Telawi, Bangsar....Pavvilion pun ada....di Bangsar centre pun ada....
.:HERE da pasta:.
 EVEN vee ni allergy... tp tergugat juga... mmg menahan gatal aja afta mkn.. mujur ada air garam:)
Here we are..ordering process..
 I love the signage..:)
 HUGE SIGNAGE huh??
 Thanks to mrs Amy..for snapping me:) via compact ...Here my new vintage collection:)
 GRACIA to my brother..chef Fazli...thnks for last nite dinner too:) really loveee the meals:)
Here I am...waiting for my prince charming to take me HOME..haha:

Talk bout pressroom... Vee rindu pada kawan2 lama...... yg selalu lepak sama2 di pressroom...:'')
 Me n my fren....Mixta niez
 .:Me n girls:.
 I miss u guys!!


K laa.....I think thts all for today ENTRY...:)
Have a Blast dream EVERYONE:)

Sekian...
Assaamualaikum..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread Love <3