10.6.11

:: lovely day with lovely people::

Hellooooooooo AGAIN.......... since a week...Vee did'n write down anything in my entry coz superb busy with super new job.........but tonite....Vee would like to share a few lovely story regarding on my visit to da prelove party at the Old Blossom Box store... which is........... present 10 different shopaholics for all to raid their wardrobe for CHEAP!!! actually.........i just read da news from nurul's fbiee......and i opened her blog...n i found da info bout that event...........

I arrived about 5pm in da evening........... coz.. I'm waiting princess rose goin back from her photo shoot on that day........ however it is..... we are still very happy coz....we are excited to see hows the lovely boutique looks alike... THATs my 1st time visit there.....:) i love da surrounding environment and here da simple snap from my little compact...
Picta of princess ROSE:)
::here we gooooo.....NEXT beautiful items!!::
::cuties ever!!::
::HERE the intrior view of da boutique::
::AWESOME::
::Lovely pinkish::
::ladies collection::awwww :)
Next................... simple snap from vee....... ros & nurul.... both are pretty!!

me n nurul............... I ADORE her shoes!!red!!:)
Finally.......... i write down somethg regarding on dat day..... n afta tht evening..... i enjoy to have short dinner with Rose....n i went to IPOH that nite for my cousin's wedding................. 

TESTING :p  LOVE DA HERITAGE PLACE:)
There are lots of picta there............ Vee will share on da next entry..........

Thanks for visit.....

Sekian...
Assalamualaikum:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread Love <3