14.6.11

::Monday learning::

 Helooooo Again!! tonite Vee just wanna post some photos taken by my fren that wanna study bout angle.. Vee just da subject for da picta...:) ..so..here da snap..:)

.................via my compact .............
 tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... awesome rite.. but Vee try hard to gv a great pose..(even actually Vee noob... Vee try to pose as usual as Vee ask my model to pose in thz way..... when Vee as the subject in thiz stdy... means... the situation is diff... but...really hard to be a talent actually..many snap taken.... but the brilliant snap maybe..2 or 3 ...:)
 learn how to make a perspective angel..... sentence compact have a macro mode..so...try it..sometimes its help:) but the way u snap is important.... and dn't forget to ask ur talent to pose the way u like..it much better..coz.. u gonna decide the final artwork...:)

I think that all for the some input..mybe can help some of u...... Vee just noob..but.. photography as my hobby:) share urs idea too...........
Next..my simple snap..before we goin back....here the scenery of KLCC & surroundings..
 last but not least... Simple snap from Vee... Vee n my frend ...we learn and share da idea for fun......



short for tonite entry coz..tmrw i hv wke up early for work...:)

thnks for reading...

Sekian for tonite...
Assalamualaikum...

1 comment:

Spread Love <3