4.7.11

.:Prelude:.Donna fedele

Hello WORlds..:) Thiz week really AWESOME... i really have fun in shooting my new talent, done some makeup for her...and doin some simple photo editing.... Here the story of the picture....


present to u..

P R E L U D E

.:donna fedele:.
in italian words... but in malay can describe as 'wanita setia..'
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"I LOVE BEING CALLED PRETTY, BUT U’LL NEVER BELIEVE IT..
I’M NOT ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT HATE ADMITTING I’M WRONG...
I’M ALMOST ALWAYS SMILING, BUT IT’S NOT ALWAYS REAL...
I CAN BE READ LIKE AN OPEN BOOK, BUT HIDE SO MUCH...
I WORK HARD AT THINGS, BUT DON’T ALWAYS GET I DESERVE...
I'M JUST A GIRL........"


Photographer, Style, make-up/ velove Shieffa
Talent/ Bavany

date/ 2nd of July,2011
Location/ Vee's white room

JUST a simple edition from me... 

full edition u may view at my website

thnks for viewing...:)
velove shieffa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread Love <3