11.8.11

.: Azmahani Che Awang :) :.

 Dear Azmahani.....

I still remember the first day we met on my 1st sem :)
We were too shy to say much at all...(u are SHy!!hehe)
It's funny to think back to that time....



They say that true friendship is rare
An adage that I believe to be true
Genuine friendship is something that I cherish
I am so lucky to have met you, Azmahani.....


Our bond is extremely special
It is unique in it's own way
We have something irreplaceable
I love you more and more each day.....


We've been through so much together since we in same majoring,
In so little time we've shared
I will never forget all the moments
that you've shown me how much you cared....:'')


Friends are forever
Especially the bond that you and I possess
I love your fun-filled personality
Somehow you never fail to impress....


The world could use more people like you
it would certainly be a better place
With your coolness, shy person, brilliant minded, and
I love everything about you.. :)
You are someone I could never replace....


You are always there for me when I'm in sadness....:')
When my spirits need a little lift u always be my side....
I cannot thank you enough for that,
You are truly an 'extraordinary' gift from Allah....


You are everything to me and more
I could never express that enough
Life is such a treacherous journey, and
Without you it would be even more tough....


Our story will continue to grow :'') even we will enter to others life...
But with each passing day...
Because I trust that with you by my side
Everything will always be Okay...:)


You are so dear to me
You know I will love you until the end of my life...
I will always be there for you if u need me, and
You will always and forever be my best friend....

A wonderful person and a great friend. It’s a blessing to have you  
Azmahani Che Awang....

1 comment:

  1. auuwwww!!so sweet..tapi mmg betul,sgt susah nak carik kawann yang bebetull =( yang berpure2 betul bnyk larhh

    ReplyDelete

Spread Love <3