30.9.11

.:BEst ever transformation I ever seen!!!:.

Hello readers! i soo excited to share this fabulouso channel!!! Actually..........dah lama thiz lovely girls involved with makeup tutorial ...but the different thngs is... she have a talent in makeup transformation... and yang buatkan vee excited sbb bila view one by one... really make me teruja n sometimes buat vee tergelak..sbb she soo brave to learn how to make it as a request by her fan :)

For more vids...u guys can visit her channel..
http://www.youtube.com/user/dope2111


Awesomekan!!! and NEXT is my fav pick from her channel :)
Disebabkan vee ni sukakan mrs pitt... soo sgtlaa teruja bila make up transformation sgt2 awesome! seriously..  jum click thz... :)

BUT... before that make sure u click pause on my background sound 1st :)hehe




Avatar makeup ....:) 


and last from my random pick is....Justin Bieber transformation :) chill.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread Love <3