5.10.11

.:Remembrance:.

Assalamualaikum 

On October 5,i felt soo sad coz, since 6 years stdied @IIUM... now i realize my excited feelin towards convocation :') but i felt so sad because arwah dady xada for celebrate my convo..:'(  thts y, for da 1st place i am not sure with my decision either wanna go or not..arwah dady byk memberi impact pada diri vee... coz..when i remember back.. since he was badly got the motorcar accident, n he was lost his memory and sit in wheelchair and few years my mum take care of him....vee pernah promised time dady tidur 5years ago, yang vee promised to be an architect and when da graduation day... i really want him to come to graduation day... but so sadly your younger daughter just be an interior designer dady... i hope u will happy with my ambition and my path recently dady... vee x harap untuk jadi designer from started...sbb vee nak jadi akitek as ur wished...but i can't:'(..bila vee renung kembali why vee x dpt architecture even my name was approved n listed by my few lecturers from matriculation years to persue degree in architecture but when i started my degree, i hv faced with few difficulties which are..my name was tergantung without any kos,and last decision.. the head of architecture department tht time listkan my name to arts and design course..:'(... i wish u will know and understand....why ur daughter xdpt realisasikan impian dady since i was kid :'( i wish dady  will proud of me... and Alhamdullilah..on 4th October 2011... was da great moment ever and i already share with mumy :) i went for da 2nd interview and Alhamdullilah i've got hired as an interior design consultant, dady..:) and i will start my work next week, one week after my graduation.. i wish u will happy with this news like mumy too... and mumy already advised me,to be strong with my future...No matter how difficult from starting i faced,but i try to plant on my mind that everything happens for a reason.There’s always a silver lining in the clouds. The only thing is whether I find it or not. Remember that Allah has said that everything has a hikmah behind ‘em. As long as the bad experience doesn’t kill me, it’ll make me more stronger. All I need to do is to get back up on my feet,be very patient and always do my best for my future. Insya Allah.

:) here...the poemmmmm tht really inspired me.. ...and i will more be thankful for each new challenge and to be thankful for the good things in future...
Amin yarabbal.......

BE THANKFUL
====================

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also
thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they
can become your blessings.

====================
This entry just wrote here coz i keep u in remembrance.....my only lovely dady, Alahyarham Abdullah bin Itam Pajor......

al-fatihah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread Love <3