28.11.11

HFW Day TWO

H.F.W Day2

-My heart is like a museum, filled with the gallery of a lifetime's arts....-

Since I was little, I like arts. My paintings more to abstract style that is full of emotion. I love playing with colors. Colors, like features, follow the changes of the emotions.I try to apply colors like words that shape poems, like notes that shape music.... 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The painting has a life of its own.Give me a museum and I'll fill it.:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theme
.:Hobby / Recreation :.
my hidden hobby - Painting

-Here my simple materials to represent as a art lover :)-



-Here my simple look for today :)-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Besides photography, i do love painting & today i try wearing more to artist style :)..which is..very simple outfit for indoor painting works :)
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
I am wearing the gray turban in snakes pattern plus another shawls in reddish pink, simple black inner with printed sleeveless t-shirt in black color, and long jacket in beige color, plus gray pants with black skirts as a covers because my t-shirt is not longer...n my fav black heels wedgies.. :)

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

For more looks from other participant, u may click HERE


-Thanks for viewing- 
Assalamualaikum

2 comments:

  1. salam cik epal:) tq... thz my 1st time to join hfw..just for fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Spread Love <3