2.12.11

HFW Day FOUR

H.F.W Day3

Theme
.:TRAVEL :.
 
 -All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it-

I do love travel... I have my aims to visit several country before i getting old :) Maybe, i will go to Europe by next year, insyallah... From my experience during winter time year 2009, the most peaceful Perth city always give the best memory in my life...there are lovely place… nice environment..& nice people … i enjoy during stay there..everything is different compare to my country....When travel, i will bring my camera to snaps in every perspectives of architectures of the city, the people , foods, and cultures there :)
-Here my simple materials to represent the theme :)-


So here my simple style for travel:)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living."
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
For more looks from other participant, u may click HERE

 
-Thanks for viewing- 
Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread Love <3