2.12.11

HFW Day THREE

H.F.W Day3

Theme
.:Break the Rules :.
 -Never wear cardigan or jackets with long sleeveless dress-

And this is my 1st time to wear the casual office blouse to replace the cardigan or jackets :).. maybe this sound boring but this is my 1st time like this to break my personal style..because so far i don't commit with any specific rules in fashion... for me, i love to wear anything simple and more to earth colour that can match my personal mood regarding on the occasions too :)

-Here my simple materials to represent the theme :)-
-Here my simple look for today :)-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
For more looks from other participant, u may click  HERE

-Thanks for viewing- 
Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread Love <3