18.1.12

birthday wishes to my bff

 "Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over."  
  
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you."

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
And today, one of my best friend's birthday..... 
& I don't have any gift to give at the moment...but i hope my simple wish can be consider as a gift to u yeah :)

p/s: u can claim this picture in original file aka in full resolution 'if u want' :P

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Our friendship is the pillar of foundation in my life...Thanks for supporting me all the time....Happy Birthday khairul nizar syazwan!

2 comments:

  1. Hi..i'm actually curious about your friend name nizar.did he graduated from uia for his degree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..i'm actually curious about your friend name nizar.did he graduated from uia for his degree?

    ReplyDelete

Spread Love <3