24.9.12

my FAREWELL

Assalamualaykum....

 i love to write about my happy moment...


semalam, such a great day before im officially move back to johore next week.. my man adza edie was organized da special farewell n invite my bff s: ais, niz, ben, am, gaf n wife n bby hanif...:) such a wonderfull moment with em ... sgt terharu:"( n sedih sbb vee will move far from em.. however i believe, dgn adanya technology, we will communicate with each others via our private group ' ayam dara'.... such an amazing group.. alhamdllh... smua berjalan lancar even last minit buat farewell.. but kemesah meninggalkan kenangan manis vee dgn mereka :') 






...................................................

n dear my love one, i knw u paling sedih sbb since 8 thn kita kenal thz is my 1st time stay far away from u n i wish.... u jgn sedih2 n focus ur work ya syg... n..my decision towards my mum yg tak berapa sihat n i think tht the big reason why im goin back n stay there at the same time, i will start a new career there insyallh.. doakan sy baik2 aja... n isyllh.. i will come visit to kl for work purpose especially in photography di kl...n i try my best for our future plan.. hmmm.. so sad.......:'(



..................................................................

n dear my bffs, do come visit me di johore n i will guide u guys ke LEGOLAND :P n USS...tht OUR promised! haha.... walaupun jauh n jarang jumpa, kita da macam satu keluarga... mcm adik abg kakak... n semua kenangan dgn korang stll forever in my heart..... susah senang bersama...Love u guys! :') 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread Love <3